Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Nursery!

Last night we decided to finally get a move on with the whole "decluttering" process! When we moved here the end of March - we did what most people would have done with the "extra bedroom"...we threw everything in there that didn't have a "home" yet! We did get A TON done yesterday - which I'm thankful for!

I'm fixin' to start painting next week and am thrilled about that! We've had the paint for about 2 weeks now and Nick's going to put up the shelves (for Cardinal stuff) and this amazing pictures I took of my favorite player (Adam Kennedy, who is sadly no longer with the Cards!). After those are set, I'll start painting. Can't wait to start posting pictures on how everything looks!

Baby T's still kicking around - I'm hoping Nick will be able to feel him tonight, that would be so special! I felt him last night kicking through my belly - which most people say shouldn't happen until you're about 28 weeks and I'm only 23, what a blessing!! (AND A BIG BOY!).

More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment