Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Anatomy Scan

Went to the Doctor this afternoon and Baby T looks incredible! Dr. checked his heart and brain and face and pelvis...and everything else! He looks good and is measuring ahead of schedule already weighing 1 pound 1 ounce. What a praise!...AND I passed my first urine test! Proteins, key tones...everything looked normal for once.

He's also got some chubby cheeks! I was thrilled that Nick got to come with to see our baby on the screen. Little T is constantly moving - there's no stopping this little guy. Hopefully he'll be pooped out when he arrives! Next Dr's appointment isn't for another 4 weeks - that's a longer break than I've ever had before! Woo Hoo! Things are finally going normally.

Still LOVING BBQ Pork - can't get enough! Looking forward to our trip home for our baby shower and family time. This has been on the calendar for a long time and we're thrilled that it's finally here!

Lovie Love,

N, H, C & T

No comments:

Post a Comment