Saturday, May 29, 2010

This kid's everywhere!!

What a fun baby we have! He's on the verge of crawling but not there yet (I'm not upset about this at all! Wish he would stay a baby forever!). He does however still get himself where he needs to go. He's a funny, happy baby - always a smile on his face.

His 2 front teeth have a little gap in them, my prayer is that as they continue to grow in, they'll close up a little! You can see them when he laughs and smailes, they're so cute, it has definitely changed his look. He's in 12-18 month clothing already and size 4 diapers. I say that because I'm amazed! He's not a big baby - I mean he's tall with big feet but not a big fatty! Tall and skinny, but still in huge clothes!!

He spits up now, more than ever, and we blame it on the formula. He's still taking about 5 bottles daily, only 6 ounce though - it's the least amount I can give without him being hungry and having less spit up. We've been giving table food for a little while now, and he loves it! I've also started making his baby food. It's so fresh and much better for him. He also gets whatever variety I want to make instead of just whatever the store has in stock that day! He loves snacking at his highchair and feeding Chase the left overs! We're still working on that one!! He's so good at feeding himself and still gets upset when there's nothing left on his plate. Total boy!!

Nick's been in town for a couple of weeks doing work downtown and I'm praying he'll continue to stay here for a while! He's been off since Thursday and doesn't go back in until Tuesday!! What a blessing! We have been able to get some things done around the house, like finally finishing my zebra dresser!! YES!!! He's sick right now, so this break has also been nice for him to catch up on some much needed rest. We're headed down south on Sunday for some graduation parties for my cousins. Both graduated yesterday and are having their individual parties today, we wish we could be there, but know it's best, especially with Laiker, to wait and just go down for the day tomorrow.

My sewing business has started off with a bang! I'm working on 3 orders right now. Still waiting for my business cards to come in and then off to start a website for online sales. Right now it's just word of mouth and people seeing my outfits and asking where I got them from. So excited that people do notice my clothes and LOVE them! This has been such an incredible gift that God has given me and I'm thrilled to be able to share it with others.

That's all for now! Talk soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment