Monday, August 24, 2009

Waiting, waiting, & more waiting!

Just got back from the Dr. with my hubster. It went very well - baby's 6 pounds 2 ounces and still a week ahead of schedule! I got a chance to talk with the Dr. about awful pelvic pain I've been having & he's decided that it's from the accident and previous pelvic damage. My fear in all of this pain has been that carrying the baby another 4 weeks was going to end up injuring my pelvis again - the Dr. is certain that a situation like that would be VERY, HIGHLY unlikely - which was exactly what I wanted/needed to hear! Our son is still growing big and healthy and we're now just waiting for either September 21 to arrive, or my body to go into labor! Which of course if it does, they will be taking him out to avoid any damage. I also found out that the accident pushed my cervis further up, so it's a great thing that I'm all for the csection because if I wasn't, it looks like I would have had one anyway! The Dr. reminds me that the baby's already too big and I'm way to narrow to successfully deliver. What a praise! Please continue to pray for a healthy little boy with fully developed lungs & a healthy rest of the pregnancy for my body & Nick as well! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment