Monday, August 17, 2009

34, 2

I am currently 34 weeks, 2 days and am thrilled about that! Even though all that means is that the baby is getting bigger and BIGGER and I'm getting more and more uncomfortable.

The heat is still absolutely ridiculous and I'm hoping that if Nick and I decide to have another we can possibly plan it for sometime other than the summer! (but no worries, we're not looking at that for another 5 years?? ha). I spend most of my time, still, inside with fans and ice. My legs, because of nerve damage, are finally not holding up as well. I think Nick and I both knew this would happen one day, but just not this soon. I have lots and lots of pressure and the baby has already dropped a few inches so that doesn't help much! So all of that meaning I spend my time either in the bed or on the couch with my feet elevated to help prevent swelling!

Our next Dr.'s appointment is May 24 and then we'll only have 4 more weeks until this baby's arrival which is very exciting - I think we're both TOTALLY READY for him to get here! Everything is washed and put away, his diaper bag is packed for the hospital and tomorrow we're getting his car seat installed. HOORAY!

Please continue to pray for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby boy. We have so much going on, MORE DETAILS TO COME LATER, and are definitely walking closely beside our Lord! Pray for no stress this last month as that wouldn't be the best thing. We look forward to sharing more after our next appointment!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment