Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hot, Hot, HOT!!!

This weather is ridiculous!! I really don't remember it being this hot last summer - then again, I wasn't preggers either! I have a fan going on in every room and soak my feet in ice water for most of the day. It's a funny thing that when my feet are cold the rest of my body feels good - glad I've realized that this early! I'm definitely trying to stay indoors for the most part, except for the few errands I have to run occasionally - although getting in and out of the car is such a hassle!

I have just gotten over (I hope) a stomach bug. (I'm totally just assuming that's what it was). I was up all night vomiting on Sunday night to the point where my shots wouldn't even help, and woke up feeling achy on Monday. Monday night started to feel a bit better after a day of running errands and Tuesday it set in again in the early morning...woke up this morning feeling disgusting again and called the dr. to see if there was anything I could do and if this was harmful to the baby. Nurse Myra told me not to worry, for now, since baby is still very, very active. PTL! I have to call back if things don't get better but for now I'm doing a lot better. Pray that this continues!

I am 27 weeks tomorrow and can hardly believe it! My husband and I are watching my belly grow daily and LOVE seeing the baby move. It's a very reassuring thing to see that little circus he puts on for us.

Good news on the homefront is that Nick put in a "suggestion" during one of the meetings for the work day to start and end earlier since the weather is so hot and welders can't really weld naked! His thought was instead of working from 7:00-3:30, they start working from 6:00-2:30. Luckily the owner LOVED the idea and the new work schedule officially started today! This means that we will have more time together in the evening, which is such a blessing!

We head off to the dr. next Thursday as long as everything continues to run smoothly and we're praying for that! Can't wait to see how big our little boy is. We can tell he's growing everyday!

Thank you for your prayers,

N, H, C and baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment