Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another friendly hospital visit!

UGH! I honestly wish this pregnancy could be remotely close to a normal one! Apparently that's asking a bit too much.

Saw my Dr. on Tuesday with more vomitting and not able to urinate, and a few cramps with horrible back pain....I was sent straight to the hospital. I want it to be a good thing when I walk down the hospital hallways and a nurse knows my name, but for whatever reason it really bothers me! At least this time there were lots of pretty babies for me to look at through the nursery window. I am thankful our little boy isn't one of them yet.

Dehydration is a problem for my body - our little boy who is about 4.25 pounds already - is still taking every little ounce of EVERYTHING from his mama. This leaves me without and my body is still not coping well. I am hoping that after 2 days of being drowned in fluids my body can raise itself back up next time and that I can stay out of the hospital.

Our new goal for this pregnancy is 35 weeks - that's only 4 more weeks & 2 days away. Our little boy is continuing to thrive and is super healthy - all of which we're proud of! AND, we're thinking he'll be making his debut a lot sooner than we expect!

Please continue to pray for a safe rest of this pregnancy and for continual health and growth for our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment