Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Preggers

Yesterday, I found out we were having a baby! I took a pregnancy test and it sure enough popped up a plus sign out of no where! Who knew?! I couldn't wait to share the news with Nicholas. He got home from work and I gave him his present. I had wrapped up the preggo test and a pacifier! He was grinnin' from ear to ear, and then asked if I was kidding...I think he's excited! ha -- He is, he'll be a wonderful father! Still in the shock stage, since this wasn't planned, AT ALL! We are thrilled that God has given us this little poops and can't wait to see it!

I went to the doctor this morning, who is FABULOUS! I fell in love with his nurse, who is the kindest lady I've ever met! Absolutely perfect for her job...what a blessing this journey is already! I spent some time talking with the doctor about past surgeries - the list was LONG! - and he shared with me some initial thoughts of his. We did a ultrasound and we had already discussed me being about 8-9 weeks along, and it turns out that I'm only about 5! More time to buy things for this little larva. Sometime in September we will be showing off our little offspring! It'll be here before we know it.

Please keep us in your prayers. We want this to be a healthy & safe pregnancy. For once this is a GREAT medical issue to have!!

We are truly blessed,

N&H!

AND yes, we will be finding out what it is as soon as we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment